The warranty is not valid if the fault is caused by incorrect use, neglect, forgery or incorrect configuration. The warranty is invalidated if alterations or repairs are made by unauthorized people. The warranty is also invalidated in the following cases:
- If a product for domestic use is used in an industrial environment.
- If the product is not working any more due to another device in your home.
- If the product's serial number has been removed.
- If the product has been opened for a reason other than the intended use.
- The product has been repaired by an unauthorized service centre or if non-original spare parts or accessories have been used for the repair.
- - If peripheral devices that are connected to or used with the product and that have not been supplied by or approved by Tristar Europe B.V. are the cause of the problem and/or the damage