How to make a solution
Modified on: Wed, 14 Jul, 2021 at 11:01 AM
- Make a solution that is handy for everyone is very simple
- Go on your Freshdesk dashboard and click on SOLUTIONS
- This screen will appear
- If you go on the three points on the top left you’ll be able to choose for what brand and product you want to make a solution
Scroll down to Step 4
- Click to log in and start a warranty request (RMA).
- If you do not have an account yet, please create one and try these steps again afterwards.
- Just select the portal and a new view will open regarding all the solutions made for it
- Let’s try with Princess
- You can choose the language your article will be in or the category
- To write a new article just click on NEW ARTICLE
- Start with putting the title and write the body.
- Tip: write the most easy and understandable for the costumer. Also the view has to look tide and clean.
- Once you are done writing remember to put a yellow note with a simple explanation and alike the title
- On the right column you can find the language (maybe the article is already be written and you can take some information or you can translate other languages)
- But, before to save, you have to edit some details of the document
- Go on EDIT ARTICLE PROPERTIES
- Here you have to put as much infromations as you have to make the solution easy to be found.
- Lots of tags, a title easy but concrete and a description as long as you can.
Save it and your team leader will check if is good to be published.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.